While many think that hunger is not a Baldwin County problem, it is. Many of our children, senior citizens, and heads of households cry, “Help!” We depend on private donations and volunteers to fill the needs of the struggling families.
So what can you do?
- Attend our community leaders luncheon on Thursday, April 20 at 11:30am. Call 251-626-1720 or email email@example.com to secure a place at a table or for information.
- Pick up a plate at our office to set out at your place of business to encourage donations.
- Attend our open house on Sunday, April 30 between 2:00-4:00pm for a tour of our facility and to show support for our efforts to shine a light on the invisible issue of hunger in our communities.
- Call our office at 251-626-1720 to find out more about us and see how you can help.
- Encourage your church, business, or family to join us in the fight against hunger.
- Pray for us and the families we serve.