Step up to the plate! Come join us for lunch and a humorous slant on a serious subject. Our guest speaker is Leslie Anne Tarabella. Her observations of our beautiful yet simple way of life will have you laughing and crying as you consider the charm of Southern culture.
Prodisee Pantry's Fill The Plate is designed to do just that... fill the plate of our neighbors in need! It's about hunger!
So what can you do?
- Attend our community leaders luncheon on Thursday, April 26 at 11:30am. Call 251-626-1720 or email email@example.com to secure a place at a table or for information.
- Pick up a plate at our office to set out at your place of business to encourage donations.
- Call our office at 251-626-1720 to find out more about us and see how you can help.
- Encourage your church, business, or family to join us in the fight against hunger.
- Pray for us and the families we serve.